DRC Workshop

Rob Denell rdenell at ksu.ksu.edu
Mon Apr 11 16:08:23 EST 1994

At the upcoming Drosophila Research Congerence, Sue Brown and I are
organizing a workshop on "Development of Non-Drosophilid Insects".  The
workshop, scheduled for three hours, will occur on on the evening of
Saturday, April 23rd.  The following scheduled speakers will make
presentations during the first two hours:

Michael Akam, University of Cambridge
Sue Brown, Kansas State University
Sean Carroll, University of Wisconsin
Brian Rodgers, Indiana University

Thereafter, we will, hopefully, spend the remainder of the time in a spirited
informal sharing of research ideas and results.  We hope all interested
attendees will join us.

Rob Denell               Internet: rdenell at ksu.ksu.edu
Biology Division - KSU   FAX: (913)-532-6653
Manhattan KS 66506-4901
(913)-532-6670 or 7967