How do you get rid of them?

William J. Etges wetges at COMP.UARK.EDU
Tue Aug 2 09:09:17 EST 1994

At  1:36 PM 8/2/94 +0000, Basil Chiu wrote:
>We have a problem with fruit flies at home and I would like to know if
>there is a simple way to get rid of them. I did manage to catch a dozen
>with plain transparent tape but I doubt this is the most effective method.
>So again, if anyone has any solution please reply.
>
>(Ignore signature file)
>
>--
>Tangled in the InterNet,
>
>BazMan (Basil) Chiu
>Carleton University School of Industrial Design

Try ridding your home of all fermenting fruit and vegetables. After that,
the remaining flies aren't bad on buttered toast.............

Bill

William J. Etges                               "This history is a straight-
Department of Biological Sciences   forward affair, Arkansas
University of Arkansas                    was all mountains and
Fayetteville, AR 72701  USA            swamps. Indians lived
wetges at comp.uark.edu                   there. Rednecks took it.
voice: (501) 575-6358                         Yankees whupped 'em. And
FAX   (501) 575-4010                      Tyson Foods moved in."
                                                           P.J. O'Rourke