Stocks for the Mid-America D. melanogaster Stock Center

Ron Woodruff rwoodru at ANDY.BGSU.EDU
Sat Feb 12 13:07:28 EST 1994

        The NSF-funded Mid-America Drosophila melanogaster Stock Center is
interested in maintaining one representative allele of mutations (lethals,
visibles, etc.) of each complementation unit within saturated regions of
the D. melanogaster genome.  For example, regions uncovered in mutation
screens of regions uncovered by deficiencies.  We are especially interested
in mutations that are described in the literature.
        If you have such mutants for us to consider maintaining, please
send an Email message to rwoodru at andy.bgsu.edu or Dmelano at opie.bgsu.edu,
write to R.C. Woodruff, Department of Biological Sciences, Bowling Green
State University, Bowling Green, Ohio, 43404, or call me at 419-372-2332 or
Ms. Phyllis Oster, Curator of the Center, at 419-372-2631.  Please send a
message before you send flies.  Also let me know if you have other stocks
you would like us to consider maintaining.  Thank you for your help.  Ron
Woodruff.