Drosophila Course at Cold Spring Harbor

ma11 ma11 at gen.cam.ac.uk
Fri Feb 18 05:37:24 EST 1994

Drosophila Genetics Course 1994

Instructors: Michael Ashburner (Cambridge) and Scott Hawley (UC Davis)

We will be teaching the third Drosophila Advanced Genetics
Course at Cold Spring Harbor this summer. This is a lecture course designed for
graduate students, postdocs or any one else who wants to learn Drosophila
genetics.

The course runs from July 31 1994 (arrival) to August 14 1994 and will be
held at the Banbury Conference Center of the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
(this is at Lloyd Harbor, a few miles from the main labs, and is a
wonderful place for a course such as this).

The format of the course is that our teaching will be supplemented by special
lecturers, who normally stay for 24 hours or so. This year these
will include (in order of appearance): Bill Theurkauf, Ruth Lehmann,
Bill Engels, Allan Spradling, Barry Ganetzky, Tom Cline, Norbert Perrimon, Peter
Cherbas and Jeff Hall.

Informal enquiries can be directed to either of us.

Scott Hawley, Department of Genetics, University of California at Davis:
 email: srhawley at ucdavis.edu
Michael Ashburner, Department of Genetics, University of Cambridge:
 email: m.ashburner at gen.cam.ac.uk

For application forms and further information, please contact:

The Course Registrar
1 Bungtown Road
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Cold Spring Harbor NY 11724