fleas

Thomas Weise s1062254 at cedarville.edu
Wed Jan 5 12:20:56 EST 1994

   I am aware that flies are the topic at hand here, but I was wondering if
anyone out there would be so kind as to assist me in gathering information
on fleas.  I am looking for related research and experiment data, past or
present.  I am also interested in contacting Dr. Miriam Rothschild, an
expert on synaptera, in London.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

                                                  Thomas G. Weise
                                                  Cedarville College, Ohio
e-mail address:  s1062254 at cedarville.edu