I need a song about insects

O'le Biscut Barrel schuettm at UCS.ORST.EDU
Wed Jan 12 14:45:49 EST 1994

I need a song for a project in my entomology class. The song title must
deal with insects. i.e. The Flight of the Bumblebee. I also need to be able to
get a copy of the music or song so no really obsure songs. Thanks.

Marc Schuette                    Biology/Computer Science
email: schuettm at ucs.orst.edu     Oregon State University

- GO BLAZERS!! -      If you play LACROSSE send me email.

As usual all of my opinions are only mine and in no way
influence the insanity going on in my environment or
reflect the ideas and opinions of Oregon State University
or anyone who could kick me out of here (Thank God)