Stock shipment delayed

Kathy Matthews matthewk at fly.bio.indiana.edu
Sat Jan 22 19:08:14 EST 1994

Due to the extremely cold weather we had in Bloomington last week, we delayed
shipment of stocks until Thursday afternoon.  All were sent priority mail, so
you should receive your shipment by the 26th, at the latest.  I expect most
cultures will be worse for the wear, but perhaps some will reach you alive.

Kathy Matthews			MATTHEWK at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Department of Biology		MATTHEWK at INDIANA.EDU
Indiana University              MATTHEWK at IUBACS
Bloomington, IN  47405-6801     812-855-5782