Drosophila Codon Usage

reinitz at kruppel.molbio.mssm.edu reinitz at kruppel.molbio.mssm.edu
Thu Jun 16 14:41:48 EST 1994

Hi fly folks!

A friend of mine is looking for a computer program (preferably Mac,
but unix, VMS, and PC stuff can be dealt with) that will do the
following: Given an amino acid sequence, it will give the corresponding
nucleotide sequence using preferred melanogaster codon choices.

It seems like this must be out there somewhere, but since I myself
don't make oligos, I don't know where. Any pointers would be greatly
appreciated. Email or post as you prefer; if people indicate interest
I will summarize to this group. RTFM responses also welcome, just tell
which FM to R, 'cause I don't know where to look :-)

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

--
John Reinitz <reinitz at kruppel.molbio.mssm.edu> v:212-241-1952 f:212-860-9279
USnail: Brookdale Center for Molecular Bio., Box 1126 Mt. Sinai Med. School,