Help find CO2 pads.

William D. Warren ww40 at
Fri May 6 10:15:04 EST 1994

In article <2pr6cp$15e at>
grswld at (Charles M Griswold) writes:

>      We are looking for the round glass CO2 pads which have a fine-textured
> surface to dump the flies on and a little spout on the side.  Does
> anyone know of a good source for these?
> Thanks, Mike.

We have also been looking for these but to no avail.
If you get any leads on who sells them please let me know as well.

William D. Warren, PhD                    E-mail: ww40 at
Center for Agric. Biotech.                Phone : (301) 405-7681
University of Maryland                    FAX:    (301) 314-9075