(none)

rebekah rasooly YBRTBIO at SJUMUSIC.STJOHNS.EDU
Mon May 9 15:37:12 EST 1994

more about CO2 pads:
i make mine using porous polyethylene (Bel-Art), cut to size
and cemented onto a cutout plastic culture bottle.  more details
are available on request, but this has been a very workable design
that is easy to make and use (my t.a. made 8 for the teaching lab
in one afternoon).  in case of any kind of infestation, sterilization
in the microwave works nicely.  to avoid static we just use
"bounce" or similar anti-static sheets.
(thanks to all the people i borrowed these ideas from, if they're
reading this).
rebekah