Help find CO2 pads.

Charlie Wright Genetics cw117 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Mon May 9 08:28:52 EST 1994

We construct our own from perspex (plexiglass) sheets cut with a router
and cemented together to form the plate.  Hole drilled in side to accept
glass tube with rubber grommet.  The surface is a porous (fibrous?)
synthetic material purchased by the sheet and cut to size with heavy
shears. This is much like the material used in Hybaid and similar vacuum
Southern blotting devices, but thinner.  If this is lightly cemented into
the surface (paper cement or similar) it can be replaced when it becomes
to filthy to clean with EtOH and plugged.

If anyone wants more information, I can try to find more details. Design
is purely a matter of personal taste (size, shape).

Charlie Wright
--
C. R. Wright                                    Dept. of Genetics
+44 (0)223 333970 telephone                     Univ. of Cambridge