Use of Drosophila stocks in the Bowling Green Stock Center

Ron Woodruff rwoodru at ANDY.BGSU.EDU
Tue May 10 10:37:55 EST 1994

I have been asked by the NSF the determine the use of the Mid-America
Drosophila melanogaster Stock Center at Bowling Green by individuals that
are funded by NSF. This information is important for the future of the
stock center. Would you please tell me if you have had NSF funding in the
last 5 years and if you used stocks from the Bowling Green Center.

In addition, would you please give me any articles you have that include
stocks from the Bowling Green Center.

Thanks for your help.  Ron Woodruff