Drosophila Web Server

Eugen C. Buehler buehler at pop.pitt.edu
Tue May 24 17:54:02 EST 1994

    The Carthew Lab is pleased to announce our new WWW server, accessible by
Mosaic and other web clients.  The server contains links of interest to
Drosophila researchers and biologists in general.  It also contains our lab
manual, which will continue to grow as we transfer more of our fly protocols
to hyper-text.  The address is:

    http://flies3.bio.pitt.edu/

    If you have comments or questions about this server, please E-mail me at
buehler at pop.pitt.edu.

                                                 Eugen Buehler
                                                 Dept. of Biological Sciences
                                                 University of Pittsburgh