gum arabic

John True jtrue at
Mon Nov 14 13:31:14 EST 1994

Thanks to everyone who helped me out on my gum arabic problem.
Unfortunately I can't thank you all individually through e-mail as all my
recent messages got deleted over the weekend due to a server problem.

Much appreciated.

John True                                       Zoology Dept./DCMB Group
jtrue at                            B338 Levine SRC Box 91000
voice: 919-613-8150                             Duke University
fax:   919-613-8177                             Durham, NC 27708-1000