Dp for cv[+]

Andres Hilfiker ahilfik at bimcore.emory.edu
Mon Nov 14 14:11:26 EST 1994

Dear Colleagues,

We are in the urgent need of a male viable Dp that includes cv[+], not located on the X chromosome itself. We would greatly appreciate it, if anybody out there could help us by sending us the stocks or information.

Thank you very much in advance!

Res Hilfiker
---

Denise & Andres Hilfiker       phone: w  (404) 727-4946
Dept. of Biology
Emory University               Fax:      (404) 727-2880
Rollins Research Center        e-mail:   AHILFIK at BIMCORE.EMORY.EDU
1510 Clifton Road                        BIOAH at EMUVM1.BITNET
ATLANTA, GA 30322 , USA                  HILFIKER at BIOLOGY.EMORY.EDU