Dp for cv[+] II

Andres Hilfiker ahilfik at bimcore.emory.edu
Mon Nov 14 14:42:25 EST 1994

Dear Colleagues,

I just figured out that my first post didn't worked out. I'm sorry!

We are urgently looking for a Dp including cv[+] (5A-5C), that is
male viable and not located on the X chromosome itself. We would
greatly appreciate it, if somebody could help us with fly stocks or
information.

Thank you very much!

Res Hilfiker
---

Denise & Andres Hilfiker       phone: w  (404) 727-4946
Dept. of Biology
Emory University               Fax:      (404) 727-2880
Rollins Research Center        e-mail:   AHILFIK at BIMCORE.EMORY.EDU
1510 Clifton Road                        BIOAH at EMUVM1.BITNET
ATLANTA, GA 30322 , USA                  HILFIKER at BIOLOGY.EMORY.EDU