Nitex

Randy Lee Bennett rleeb at ksu.ksu.edu
Fri Oct 21 23:50:10 EST 1994

jonesc at phage.cshl.org (Chris Jones) writes:

>> WE are having trouble finding a distributer for fine nylon mesh.  I called the
>> number in Ashburners Book, and got some weird answering machine, and no call
>> backs. If anyone can give me a source I would appreciate it. I prefer to find a source where I can buy a big roll of it once and never think about it again.
>I have been told that our lab gets it from:
>TETKO, INC.
>333 South Highland St.
>Briarcliff Manor, N.Y. 10510
>1-914-941-7767

Thanks all, FYI, the number in Ashburners Lab Manual is wrong, the above number is correct,  I tried information and they weren't listed, go figure.  Also their fax number is 1-914-762-8599.
thanks to all who responded.  To those who suggested Fisher, for the price it
costs to get 3 sq. ft. of nylon mesh from Fisher, you can get over 8 sq yd from
TETKO.
Randy