database about polytene chromosomes

Hampton Carson hampton at UHUNIX.UHCC.HAWAII.EDU
Wed Oct 26 15:18:18 EST 1994

I gather fron your email that you are interested only in distributions in
Drosophila melanogaster but if I am wrong and you need some information
on TE's in Hawaiian Drosophila, I can help you.  Let me know. With Aloha,
Hamp Carson