P element vectors

Richard Friedman friedman at mbcl.rutgers.edu
Fri Sep 2 07:10:47 EST 1994

It's been a while since I've looked into which P element vector to use for
my transformations. I am looking into vectors with an hsp-neo^r selectable
marker. Any comments on this as a selectable marker would be appreciated.

Do  you have a vector which you think is better?? I would prefer to stay
away from eye mutants like white or rough as I am looking at a behavioral
phenotype and vision is involved.

Friedman at mbcl.rutgers.edu

* "This Genie gig has it's ups and        `(:>)~\         *
* downs -- PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER,              \     /  *
* itty-bitty living space."                       \___/   *