Need to locate Ind, Bkd, sps mutants

Jamie M Humphreys jhumphry at
Wed Sep 28 12:05:25 EST 1994

Hi... I need some help locating some mutants. I've been unable to locate
these mutants at either the Bowling Green Stock Centre or the Bloomington
Stock Centre.

The mutants are Indented (Ind 2-63), spastic (sps 2-63.6) and Blackoid
(Bkd~1 2-65). I have located Bkd~M, but would like to get a hold of
Bkd~1. I'd appreciate any assistance as to where these might be found.

   Jamie Humphreys    |     Dept. of Molecular Biology and Genetics
 jhumphry at |  University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada