Df(2L)prd1.25

En ring til aa herske gothmog at NETCOM.COM
Tue Apr 4 08:59:41 EST 1995

On 4 Apr 1995, Ian J. H. Roberts wrote:

> Does anyone have the deficiency Df(2L)prd1.25. This does not seem to be in
> any of the stock centers. I would be very grateful if anyone who has it
> could send it to me.
> Thanks,

Stop emailing this crap to me!!!!!!!!!!

-Gothmog

*  He is spirit                       We, the nocturnal few, bound by other  *
*  He is stone                        laws to the service of the enemies of  *
*  And he is immortality              of God, are silent and hidden, yet our *
*  The king of the shadowthrone       exquisite fire burns on, poised to     *
*                                     engulf...                              *
*                   --Satyricon                          --Cradle of Filth   *
     Support the War Against Christianity  ---  The Slaves Shall Serve

                                    kupo!