posters at meetings

Randy Lee Bennett rleeb at ksu.ksu.edu
Thu Apr 13 09:38:26 EST 1995

Just a quick note and survey for next years fly meeting.  My impression from
this years meeting is that most people were not pleased about getting kicked outof the posters at 10:30 every night, and having posters taken down before
Saturday night.  I think most of us would be willing to pay a few extra bucks to rent halls for later into the evening and until after the sunday morning
session.  I was curious if more people were of a like mind.  If so, lets let
the organizing commitee for next years meeting know.  You can send me comments
and I will post a summary here.

Randy Bennett