non melanogaster P transformants

Don Gilbert gilbertd at sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
Fri Apr 21 09:07:36 EST 1995

In article <D7Dz3r.24n at midway.uchicago.edu> mg16 at midway.uchicago.edu writes:

>	Speaking of which... Does anyone know what FlyBase's policy is
>concerning the addition of Drosophila-related "dissertation abstracts"
>to the FlyBase references component?
>Mark

This is the general way US dissertations are listed in FlyBase, as an
abstract from the Dissertation Abstract service:

Flybase ID  : FBrf0034534
Author(s)   : Cavener,D.R.
Year        : 1980
Title       : Biochemical adaptations in Drosophila melanogaster.
Journal     : Diss. Abstr. (CODEN: DABSAQ)
Volume      : 41
Pages       : 1236B
Issue       : 4
Type        : Abstract
Coden ID    : DABSAQ
Also in     : FBrf0069062

If you search with "journal=diss* maxrec=10000" you fill find about 1000
dissertations.

>appendix in my dissertation.

I didn't find your's listed. Are you sure you finished it? :)

-- Don
-- d.gilbert--biocomputing--indiana u--bloomington--gilbertd at bio.indiana.edu