S. American Dipterists/Drosophologists ??

A.J. Davis pab6awd at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Aug 3 06:18:28 EST 1995

Hallo everyone,

I am looking for potential partners for a research project centering
on the diversity of Drosophila in tropical forests.  The principal
potential funding source requires the partner to be a memeber of a Latin
American organisation (i'm barred from working with, for example, the
Smithsonian on Barro Colorado) and should be someone who has access to a
study site that includes primary forest.

Could anyone who is interested and who fits these requirements, or
anyone who knows of someone who might be interersted, please contact me as
soon as possible (preferably by email).

many Thanks,  Andrew Davis.

email pab6awd at leeds.ac.uk  [fax +44 113 233 332909, tel +44 113 233 332854]
Drosophila Lab.  Biology, The University, Leeds, LS2 9JT  UK