Post your media recipes

Paul D. Boyer boyer at cs.uwp.edu
Wed Aug 9 15:22:34 EST 1995

I'm running the only fly lab in the school, and I have only two masters
students.  I find the instant food from Carolina Biological Supply to be
a perfect answer to food in small quantities.  We make 5-10 vials at a
time on average, tho it might be more challenging for a mutagenesis
screen.

Paul D. Boyer, Ph.D.                    Assistant Professor
University of Wisconsin-Parkside        Department of Biological Sciences
900 Wood Road, Box 2000                 Kenosha, WI  53141-2000