Major FlyBase Update

Peter Rice pmr at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Aug 14 16:13:14 EST 1995

In article <9508141742.AA17931 at morgan.harvard.edu> flybase at MORGAN.HARVARD.EDU (FlyBase Project Members) writes:
>   FlyBase Update.                                 August 14 1995
>
>   New versions of the genes and aberrations files have been placed on the
>   Indiana server (flybase.bio.indiana.edu) and are accessed by the FlyBase
>   WWW page (http://morgan.harvard.edu/) and gopher searches.

Seems a premature announcement. I don't see them yet, not even in Incoming,
at flybase.bio.indiana.edu

Peter Rice                           | Informatics Division
E-mail: pmr at sanger.ac.uk             | The Sanger Centre
Tel: (44) 1223 494967                | Hinxton Hall, Hinxton,
Fax: (44) 1223 494919                | Cambs, CB10 1RQ