Myc tagging on polytenes

Glenn Doughty Glenn.Doughty at QUICKMAIL.YALE.EDU
Tue Aug 22 09:33:22 EST 1995

                                            Myc tagging on polytenes
  A message from the BIG GUY                8/22/95                 10:23 AM

I have been unable to detect our Myc epitope in polytene chromosome
preparations.  (It works fine in both Westerns and tissue stainings.)  Has
anyone used Myc tagging in this way with any (or no) success?  Are there any
unique conditions which must be met?  I am open to suggestions.
               Glenn Doughty