postdoc position available

Anthony P. Mahowald am29 at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Aug 23 10:22:36 EST 1995

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION AVAILABLE

Laboratory of Tony Mahowald, University of Chicago, to study the function
of genes involved in the development of ovarian follicles.  We are
especially concentrating on brainiac, which interacts with the grk/top
pathway to lead to the formation of the follicular epithelium, and
shavenbaby/ovo which are required for germline sex determination and
differentiation.

The University of Chicago has an outstanding group of Drosophila
developmental geneticists within an outstanding group of yeast and
mammalian cell and developmental biologists.  If interested, contact me by
e-mail or phone and send a complete CV with current research interests.
Three letters of reference should be sent.

Anthony Mahowald
Department of Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology
University of Chicago
920 E. 58th St.
Chicago, IL 60637
312-702-2184