acaricides

Guillermo Rozo Biologia UNALCOL guirozo at CIENCIAS.CAMPUS.UNAL.EDU.CO
Mon Aug 28 19:26:03 EST 1995

what I mean is that I am having some problems becouse of mites, I'd like
to know if any of you have any info about mite control for Drosophila
medios, I have tried with Tedion, but I have not had any good resoult,
benzyl benzoate will be tested, but I'd like to know if you know about
other ways for controling acaros -mites-, here we have a very serious
problem wit this kind of contamination. Thanks a lot for any
contribution. bye :-)