mites-control

Guillermo Rozo Biologia UNALCOL guirozo at CIENCIAS.CAMPUS.UNAL.EDU.CO
Tue Aug 29 09:11:33 EST 1995

Dear Friends form the list:

			    Yesterday I sent a msg that perhaps was not
very clear, sorry, here we are having some problems becouse our food
media have been contaminated by mites, I am trying to control them using
some chemicals but until now there has not been any good resoult, Tedion
and benzyl benzoate have been tested, I am lookinf for a good chemical
anti-mite agent. Any help will be appeciate. Thanks a lot for any
contributions. bye :-)