Seeking Drosophila strain

Mike Harrington michael at unixg.ubc.ca
Wed Dec 6 22:52:44 EST 1995

Hi,

I am looking for a drosophila strain which has an attached X chromosome
(ie X^X) with both copies of the X chromosome containing temperature
sensitive alleles of the shi gene.  Tom Grigliatti constructed such a
strain many years ago and sent it out to many groups.  However he no
longer has it and it does not appear to be in any of the stock centres.
Does anyone still have such a strain who could send me a stock.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Andrew Hobbs

Dept of Zoology				Dept of Biochemistry
Uni of British Columbia			Uni of Western Australia

hobbs at zoology.ubc.ca			andrewh at uniwa.uwa.edu.au