Q> hematopoietic characteristics in Kc cells

Young-Rok Seo young at KISTMAIL.KIST.RE.KR
Fri Dec 15 00:15:09 EST 1995

--=====================_819022596==_

--=====================_819022596==_

To dros at net..bio.net

Dear Drosophila People,

 Hi,  I'm postgraduate  student from  Korea University,  Seoul, Korea.  I'm also  engaged in
Doping Center, KIST, Seoul, Korea.
I'd like  to know  the addresses  of the  people or  groups who  have studied  hematopoietic
characteristics of Drosophila Kc cell lines, particularly related with ecdysteroid.
Please tell me  the current addresses of  them, if possible, including  fax number and E-mail
addresses

 Your help is invaluable to me.
I'm looking forward to your responding.

                                       with best regards,