Q> EIP expression in Kc cell

Young-Rok Seo young at KISTMAIL.KIST.RE.KR
Fri Dec 15 00:13:02 EST 1995

--=====================_819022451==_

To dros at net..bio.net

Dear Drosophila People,

 Hi, I'm postgraduate student from Korea University, Seoul, Korea.
I'm trying  to find addresses of  the people or groups  who have transfection Drosophila  cell
lines which  show different expression  level of EIP  gene from  normal drosophila cell  lines.
Please tell me  the current addresses of  them, if possible, including  fax number and E-mail
addresses

 Your help is invaluable to me.
I'm looking forward to your responding.

                                       with best regards,