Elongase

Mozart de Azevedo Marins MOZART at IBCCF.BIOF.UFRJ.BR
Mon Dec 18 13:39:07 EST 1995

Hi there,
         Has anybody ever used Elongase, from Boehringer? I am
a recentlly arrived pos- doc in a lab. and while considering to
analyse some Drosophila mutants, I thought about using PCR and
the Elongase Kit for amplification of long fragments would be very
much suitable, and indeed we have the kit here in our lab., but the
protocol that comes together has been lost. Can anybody, please help
me with some information of which of the three buffers to use and the
conditions of annealing/time, elongation/time and so on ?
              Dr. Mozart Marins