Crete '96 --- need announcement.

John Reinitz reinitz at panix.com
Wed Dec 20 17:11:17 EST 1995

Hi Fly Folx,

I was wondering if some kind person could email me a copy
of the full announcement for Crete 10 (referred to as 'X' in the URL below,
but why use *Roman* numbers for a *Greek* meeting, Spyros?? Or is this the
meeting for people who study sex-linked genes?)?

So far all I've found is
http://morgan.harvard.edu/crete10.html

via flybase, but it has no addresses.

Thanks!
--
John Reinitz <reinitz at kruppel.molbio.mssm.edu> v:212-241-1952 f:212-860-9279
USnail: Brookdale Center for Molecular Bio., Box 1126 Mt. Sinai Med. School,