Question about cellular responding of Drosophila cells following DNA damage

Young-Rok Seo young at KISTMAIL.KIST.RE.KR
Wed Dec 27 02:39:50 EST 1995

  Hi, I'm a postgraduate student from Korea University, Seoul, Korea.
I want to know E-mail address and fax number of the people who I saw in Exp.
Cell. Res. 217, 541-5, 1995. They studied the cellular reactions of
Drosophila SL2 cells following DNA damage.

* Insoo Bae, Martin L. Smith, and Albert J. Fornace, JR.
  Laboratory of Molecular Pharmacology, Developmental Therapeutics of Cancer
Treatment, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health Room
5C09, Bethesda, Maryland 20892.

 If it's not possible, please inform me anyone of that topic.
Your help is invaluable to me.

With Best Regards,

       Young.