To Troy Littleton with regard to deficiency lines

lenliu at BIOVX2.BIOLOGY.UCLA.EDU lenliu at BIOVX2.BIOLOGY.UCLA.EDU
Wed Feb 1 13:52:12 EST 1995

Hi, Troy. It's really great to hear that you have those deficiency stocks.
But I can't get you through your email address. Could you please send me
the lines of Df(2L)DTD2 and Df(2L)C144 at first? We find a recessive mutation
in 23 region which has gut defects in embryogenesis. Complementation test to
deficiency lines in this region will help us to map it. Thanks in advance for
your kind help. My mail address is:

Xuejun Liu
Dept. of Biology, Division I
UCLA
Los Angeles, CA 90024-1606
email: lenliu at Biovx1.biology.ucla.edu