Transformation volumes

Stephen Hall shall at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu
Wed Feb 22 00:06:00 EST 1995

Ye Gods! We have gone and started a ruckus over tranformation volumes! I
simply corrected my earlier statement after thinking about how much volume
is reasonable.  Michael's figure in the Bible may be a wee off, but who
wants to figure the volume out for themselves?  I simply know that I set
the old Picospritzer and inject pl volumes. So there...how did this get
started?
Nice to hear from Michael anyway.

--
Stephen Hall                        Voice: (317) 494-9001
University Neuroscience Program     FAX: (317) 494-0876
Purdue University                   e-mail:shall at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu
West Lafayette, IN 47907-1392