Transformation volumes

Stephen Hall shall at
Wed Feb 22 00:06:00 EST 1995

Ye Gods! We have gone and started a ruckus over tranformation volumes! I
simply corrected my earlier statement after thinking about how much volume
is reasonable.  Michael's figure in the Bible may be a wee off, but who
wants to figure the volume out for themselves?  I simply know that I set
the old Picospritzer and inject pl volumes. So did this get
Nice to hear from Michael anyway.

In article <3i5bns$26v at>, ma11 <ma11 at> wrote:

> Actually I write in the little Grey book that the volume is 10e-15 liters
> (that should, of course, have been litres).
> ..
> The correction to 10e-9 litres has been added, with thanks to MDG, to
> flybase/docs/greybook.errors, where a few other errors in the book are
> to be found.
> mea culpa.

Stephen Hall                        Voice: (317) 494-9001
University Neuroscience Program     FAX: (317) 494-0876
Purdue University                   e-mail:shall at
West Lafayette, IN 47907-1392