stock request

Andres Hilfiker ahilfik at bimcore.emory.edu
Fri Jan 13 11:00:14 EST 1995

---

Dear collegues

I'm on the desperate search for male-viable duplications in the region 5D-E. Does anybody out there in the commmunity know whether the Tp(1;3)ct[268-37], described in Lindsley and Zimm, is still available and if so, where? I'm very grateful for any help, useful stocks and information about potential sources.

Denise & Andres Hilfiker       phone: w  (404) 727-4946
Dept. of Biology                      h  (404) 728-9039
Emory University               Fax:      (404) 727-2880
Rollins Research Center        e-mail:   AHILFIK at BIMCORE.EMORY.EDU
1510 Clifton Road                        BIOAH at EMUVM1.BITNET
ATLANTA, GA 30322 , USA                  HILFIKER at BIOLOGY.EMORY.EDU