Mary Lamb mlamb at fred
Tue Jan 24 12:04:14 EST 1995

muscalab (muscalab at wrote:
: PRINS is a successful technique in human cytology, but we did not succeed
: to apply it to Drosophila melanogaster mitotic chromosomes and also not
: satisfactory to polytene chromosomes. Does anybody have a PCR protocol
: which works on polytene chromosome? We would be grateful to get some
: information.
: The adress is: Monika Hediger, Zoologisches Institut der Universitat
: Zurich, Winterthurerstr. 190, 8057 Zurich, Switzerland;
: e-mail:muscalab at; fax: 1 361 31 85

I'd be interested in this also.

Mary Lamb
mlamb at
(e-mail address in header is probably incomplete)