Survey on research methods. (designing course for 1st yr science students)

murphyb at murphyb at
Tue Jul 11 15:44:15 EST 1995

Sorry to spam your newsgroup. It is for a good purpose.

I am working on the development of a communications subject teaching
first year science and engineering students the gentle art of internet

If anyone could spare a minute or two to fill in a survey form me,
please email me: Murphybp at

It would be a big help to me, and eventually to the students!

Or, if you are real sticklers for netiquette you can flame me.