I read Dave Barry's Column...

Amicus Diploidicus g9426467 at MCMAIL.CIS.MCMASTER.CA
Fri Jul 14 16:31:19 EST 1995

Hi All!

I know close to nothing about Dave Barry as a columnist, I'm from
the other side of the planet. But even in satire I think one can see
questions which are crying aloud for answers (anyone remember
how you felt when you read Catch-22 the second time?)
satire aside, I think the usefulness of having come across
Dave Barry's dig at "eyeless" makes me appreciate how
far the lay person could have been distanced from findings that
point at the harmony of principles that have made life
as it is in this planet.  I hope there will be a philanthropical
effort to clear the air in that direction.

Bala