thanks for the help

delidakis at nefeli.imbb.forth.gr delidakis at nefeli.imbb.forth.gr
Fri Jun 9 20:38:07 EST 1995

Many thanks for all the helpful tips sent to me (directly or posted to the
newsgroup) about how to cure the bacterial infection of fly food. For the
past two weeks I have been testing alternating nipagin with propionic+
phosphoric acid as fungicides (without otherwise changing the food recipe)
and I have not had any slime problems. If it ever comes up again, we'll
try spot-treatment with tetracyclin. Other potential routes for treatment
of this problem have been posted in the net during the past couple of weeks.
Many thanks to all the following:

wetges at comp.uark.edu
fuyama-yoshiaki at c.metro-u.ac.jp
biemont at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
jr32 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
dosterbu at kumc.wpo.ukans.edu
gelbart at morgan.harvard.edu
Kristi_Wharton at brown.edu
matthewk at fly.bio.indiana.edu
lraftery at cbrc-a12.mgh.harvard.edu
tlyttle at uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu
oujac at vax.ox.ac.uk (Ben Yudkin)
flh at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk (Frances Hannan)
d_horowicz at icrf.icnet.uk (David Ish-Horowicz)
jr32 at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk (John Roote)
gendjc at LUXOR.LATROBE.EDU.AU (Dave Clancy)
drierac at deakin.edu.au (Chris Driver)
krishnan at sol4

Christos Delidakis
IMBB, Heraklion, Greece