Past issues of DIS Newsletter?

Harshinee Wijesinghe VHWBC at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
Sat Jun 10 10:57:10 EST 1995

Is there an archive for the DIS Newsletter? I subscribe to DIS-L but
would like to know how I could obtain electronic versions of past
issues of the DIS Newsletter. Is there a Gopher database that could
be searched (e.g. by keywords) so that a particular issue could be
located and downloaded? I've looked in Flybase but didn't see anything
relating to the DIS Newsletter. I would appreciate any help - a post
to this newsgroup or e-mail to me would be equally fine. Many thanks
in advance.
Harshinee Wijesinghe
Deaprtment of Biology
Brooklyn College/City University of New York
New York 11210
E-mail: vhwbc at