hindgut expressed genes

J Singer jsinger at nyx.cs.du.edu
Wed Jun 21 15:53:53 EST 1995

I am a graduate student in Judith Lengyel's lab at UCLA. I am working on
an analysis of hindgut development, and am looking for molecular markers
to characterize the mutant phenotypes of tailless, brachyenteron and
other genes involved in gut development. I would greatly appreciate any
markers (cloned cDNAs or enhancer lines) expressed in the hindgut,
posterior midgut, Malpighian tubules or anal pads. I am particularly
interested in clones or b-gal lines expressed in specific portions of the
hindgut. I will keep you informed of any findings. Thanks for your help.
Jon Singer