Musca codon frequencies

Rajiv K Sheel rajsheel at athena.mit.edu
Fri Mar 3 15:36:01 EST 1995

------------------
Hi,
	A friend of mine in my old lab is trying to find housefly codon
frequencies. She needs the information for sequence comparisons with Drosophila.
So what she is looking for is, for example, what is the most common codon for
methionine in the housefly. Anybody know a good reference? It seems like the kind
of thing that must be out there somewhere. Unfortunately, no one in our lab can
think of where. Thanks. I'll post a summary of the responses because I think that
other people may be interested in this.

Raj Sheel
rajsheel at mit.edu