Reminder

Kathy Matthews matthewk at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Thu Mar 23 14:05:51 EST 1995

The Bloomington Stock Center will be closed the week of the Drosophila
Conference, as usual.  Stock requests in my hands by 5:00 pm Wednesday,
March 29, will be shipped April 3.  Requests received between 5:00 pm
on March 29 and 5:00 pm on April 12 will be shipped April 17.  I will
not be able to accomodate late requests, so plan ahead.

See you in Atlanta.

--  Kathy

Kathy Matthews			Bloomington Drosophila Stock Center
Department of Biology		MATTHEWK at FLY.BIO.INDIANA.EDU
Indiana University              MATTHEWK at INDIANA.EDU
Bloomington, IN  47405-6801     812-855-5782