Applications invited

veronica at tifrvax.tifr.res.in veronica at tifrvax.tifr.res.in
Tue Mar 28 09:22:24 EST 1995

The Molecular Biology Unit of the TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH
is expanding its research groups.  Currently the Unit is engaged in
research on the following areas:
Genetics and Development of the chemosensory system of Drosophila.
Genetics of synaptic transmission in Drosophila
Genetics of glycolysis and shunt pathways of yeast
Development, differentiation and molecular basis of homologous
recombination in plants.
Molecular Biology of the malarial parasite.
We are actively planning expansion in areas of genetics, cell biology
and in development and differentiation of both plants and Drosophila.
We strongly encourage applicants who have had 3 to 6 years of
highly productive postdoctoral phases to apply.  Applications should
submit a curriculum vitae, list of publications, statement of research
interests and a list of at least 6 referees from whom recommendation letters
can be obtained to
The Chairman (Prof. M.M. Johri) Molecular Biology Unit,
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research,
Homi Bhabha Rd, Bombay 400005.
FAX 91-22-2152110/2181.

Intersted candidates may also contact the undersigned for any clarifications.
Veronica Rodrigues.