P{PZ}

Madeline Crosby crosby at MORGAN.HARVARD.EDU
Fri Nov 3 14:11:54 EST 1995

Re: Is sequence of pZPZ[ry] known?

FlyBase is in the process of compiling the sequences of oft-used
P vectors.  Some are available now as an option on SymbolSearch
(via WWW at http://morgan.harvard.edu).  We have completed P{PZ},
however, were not able to compile a complete sequence.  The Hsp70
fragment in this construct extends beyond the published sequence,
plus there is a bacterial fragment that is not identified in
sufficient detail.

Our compilation for P{PZ} is not yet public, but should become
available in the very near future.

If anyone has the complete sequence from another source, we would be
most appreciative if you would inform us.  Any other comments,
suggestions, or corrections are also welcome!

--Lynn Crosby (for FlyBase)

Lynn Crosby
FlyBase
Harvard University		617-496-5668