Tell me how to prepare the 25kb plasmid DNA

Sat Nov 4 15:04:32 EST 1995

   My name is Dongkook Park, graduate student of Seoul National
Student and I'm studying the molecular genetics of Drosphila
   BTW, I have the obstacle to prepare the transposon plasmid for
  I have subcloned 15kb DNA fragment at the pCaSpeR vector.
  So, I confirmed the clone through  mini prep.
 But, I does not  prepare the more amount of it by medium prep.

  Please, mail me how to prepare the large size DNA prep
  whoever knows the tip.
  My address is followed;
     dkpark at